The offer applies to all patients. Sick leave for patients not previously known in the practice is limited to 3 working days.
During a video consultation, the conversation is similar to that in practice – we are just in different places.
You do not need any special technology:
Your computer, tablet, iPad or smartphone, camera, microphone and speakers, and an internet connection will do. The technical connection runs through RED Medical, a certified video service provider. Necessary safety requirements are thereby fulfilled. It is ensured that what you discuss with us also stays in the “consultation room”.
Please have your insurance card ready for the consultation.
For new patients, please also have an ID with registration address ready.
1. You make an appointment for the video consultation online. We need your name, mobile phone number or e-mail address and, if you are a new patient, a photo of your insurance card (front and back) and your address.
2. You will receive a web link and the dial-in code for your appointment via SMS or email. (Usually on the day of the consultation. If you have not received an email from RED Medical on the day of the consultation, please also check your spam folder.)
3. Shortly before the video consultation, log in using the web link with your full name.
4. After a short automatic technical test, you will be taken to the online waiting room. We will call you as soon as the office hours can begin.
5. During the video consultation, you can transfer and receive findings, laboratory data, documents, etc.
6. When the consultation is over, log out of the website.